Monday, April 20, 2015

Rockbund Fishing Village, Marina Island






There are a few things that surprise me when we reach Lumut, (i) one was there was a man-made island called Marina Island, (ii) then I found out there is another jetty from Lumut to Pulau Pangkor which only takes 10 min ferry ride and lastly, (iii) there is a fishing chalet that reminded me of Brighton Beach called Rockbund Fishing Village. It shows that I have not been to Lumut nor Pulau Pangkor in the longest time.





I was so impressed with this 21 chalet fishing village with its amazing sunset view from their D'Pine CafĂ©. Less than 10 minutes ride from the city centre or approximately 12km away,  guess can enjoy both Lumut city attractions or Pangkor Island activities if they wish to take a break from fishing. Fret not to those that are not willing to stay “un”connected despite I think you should when you here *cheeky smile*, Rockbund is very generous with their WIFI as it is free access in all the rooms (not sure about the receiving strength though), aside from this, they also provide luggage storage, car park and meeting/teambuilding facilities.




Rate
Weekdays : RM230 per night/per chalet with breakfast (4 pax)
Weekends : RM300 per night/per chalet with breakfast (4 pax)




What do I love most?
With just RM90, you can rent a barbecue pit and barbecue your night away by the fishing docks right in front of your chalet. I was basically ogling at it when I was there.
(I did also suggest them to have bike and ATV rent, let’s pray hard on this, suggest jer lah).


You know what? Why not you try it out and share with me your experience instead.
Oh yah! Pancing bawak sendiri tau. *wink*








#DiscoverPerak Media Fam Trip in collaboration with #GayaTravel



















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...