Friday, December 11, 2015

My Air Asia Experience






And this is MY story... I normally don't have a habit of taking airline photos, let it be their meal, wing tip, livery, crew or etc. Perhaps it is too mainstream to my taste (poyo giler), but I have to give credit to Air Asia this time around, for this few reasons :

i). They started their journey with few 'rangkap of pantun', that I personally think it is the best Malaysia touch ever. Not only I was tickled by it, I was impressed and amazed of the idea (wish it was mine!). Great job to whoever suggested/wrote/excuted it. Clap clap clap... ii). The livery on the flight I took was a nice and soft touch of Malaysia unity, coupled with the pantun = perfect combination. You got my attention alrighty!

iii). I was on board with a group of locals (Makassarese) heading to Jeddah via Air Asia (all the way, transiting in KLIA) to perform their umrah. The look on their face; having to be able to visit Tanah Suci Mekkah was priceless. Fulfillment. Satisfaction. Blessed. I pray for their safe trip to/fro, their prayers be heard/answered and may their umrah be blessed. Ameen.

iv). Love the pilot narrating the flight through-out (or should I say tour-guiding us through-out); briefing us on the timing, routes, below attractions and meal, with cheeky jokes here and there, ending it with a nasihat/pantun orang tua-tua. Keeping the journey alive, and me fully entertained.

v). How can I Ieave out the ever so friendly eye-candy cabin crew in this flight. The crew entertained a group of locals (makciks-pakciks) to a few wefies (note the word : FEW). Never tired of taking orders cum wefie-ing with the passengers. They made the makciks' day definitely, I bet the makciks and pakciks will remember this holiday for the next one year (or more).


Kudos to Captain Shahar and all AK333 crew! Keep up the good work!





1 comment:

NEKCIK said...

WHatever people says..I still love Air Asia..and so far I have been flying more than 30 times over 30 destinations which I most probably cannot afford to go with my family and friends with other airlines...I always feel at home flying with the always smiling cabin crew!!!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...