Monday, January 11, 2016

Teaser | When Kansai is more than Osaka and Kyoto!



In general, when one says he or she will be visiting Kansai or Kansai region it usually means the 2 famous and popular cities; Osaka and Kyoto. Of course then there's Nara, Arashiyama and etc, but how many have venture out of the places mentioned, such as Kinosaki - a town famous for its onsen and crab (Yes! Crab!!!) or Kannebe Highland - to trek in a volcanic crater. How many visited Kobe and tried Kobe beef? And how many of us know that Kobe is famous for shoes? Or perhaps experience riding Kobe's night cruise?

Here, I would like to share some of the pictures I capture during my trip, will be penning my experiences next week. In sha Allah. Enjoy the pics!












Stay tune for more stories.


1 comment:

Vira said...

Lovely. In what month were you in Kansai? I'd love to experience Japan's autumn with red leaves too 😊







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...