Monday, February 18, 2013

Vote for #MITBCA2013

I realised I have been nominated last week (or was it before that?) in Malaysia International Tourism Bloggers Conference & Awards in 2013 or #MITBCA2013, thank you to the 2 kind friends whom nominated and believe in me. Really thankful you appreciating me blogging or in this case micro-blogging as well.

As a person whose passion is traveling and now a Social Media Addict (realised this a couple of months back [slapforehead]), I felt honored and grateful for this nomination even if I don't win anything, I am still happy and contented. Friends advised that I should have this blog up in respect and appreciation to my nominator (you know who you are) and friends/followers alike, and I agree.



3 simple steps
1. Visit MITBCA website (vote is via Facebook account)
2. Click at Micro Blogger of the Year category
3. Vote for http://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.com/  (it'll turn red once voted)



Thank you TravelholicAwesome for everything. Heart!



4 comments:

Biqque said...

The category fits you :) Yes, voted for you and will continue to get others to vote for ya :D

Zara AB said...

Voted! :D

Ren said...

You deserve it Lily! Yeay!

Che said...

sorry i missed the train! CONGRATS!! :)







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...