The view from the otherside.
A definite repeat, and next time will be at sunrise.
Steep??? Yup! Still confuse over this VERTIGO / acrophobia thing.
1. Bring tripod for best photos
2. Carrying tripod up the steep staircase can be a challenge
3. Coming down with the tripod is even worst
4. STEEP. VIRTIGO. ACROPHOBIA.
5. Sunrise comes with awesome hot air balloon scenery against the angelic temple
6. PEOPLE. PEOPLE. PEOPLE.... Yup! That many!
7. Company helps, else it can be a bit of a bore waiting for the sun to rise/set
Sila merangkak turun yea.
View from 4th / 5th floor looking up.
Bagan (Formerly Pagan) is an ancient city located in the Mandalay Region of Burma (Myanmar). From the 9th to 13th centuries, the city was the capital of the Kingdom of Pagan, the first kingdom to unify the regions that would later constitute modern Myanmar. During the kingdom's height between the 11th and 13th centuries, over 10,000 Buddhist temples, pagodas and monasteries were constructed in the Bagan plains alone, of which the remains of over 2200 temples and pagodas still survive to the present day.