Saturday, September 20, 2014

Houseboating at Alleppey Backwater, Kerala.



I have this great idea of doing an Alleppey Backwater post, with all the houseboat, sunset, sunrise and all (lured and convinced by Pooven that I should go and would love it, and he was right!), but after choosing, editing and drafting, I realised this won't do. I don't even know where to start, what to write, which pictures to choose. And at the same time, I have this longing feeling, I want to repeat the backwater again, and again, and again. So I guess this is what I am going to do, I will post all my memories here and in my Facebook page (more photos obviously, just click HERE) and I shall let you imagine, let you see what I see, feel how I feel and be the judge of God's wondrous beauty.



























Don't you just feel you need to make a trip here too?








2 comments:

The Travelling 3o said...

Yes we do! Very beautiful picture of sunset. Never heard about this place. btw is it a boathouse? pic no 6?

Pawan Patil said...

Alleppey in Kerala also called Alapuzha is famous for backwaters, so the attraction of the beach is sometimes overshadowed by the backwaters. There are beautiful beach resorts in Alappuzha. They are situated at the sides of the sea beaches to attract the tourists to the place.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...