Saturday, September 20, 2014

Houseboating at Alleppey Backwater, Kerala.



I have this great idea of doing an Alleppey Backwater post, with all the houseboat, sunset, sunrise and all (lured and convinced by Pooven that I should go and would love it, and he was right!), but after choosing, editing and drafting, I realised this won't do. I don't even know where to start, what to write, which pictures to choose. And at the same time, I have this longing feeling, I want to repeat the backwater again, and again, and again. So I guess this is what I am going to do, I will post all my memories here and in my Facebook page (more photos obviously, just click HERE) and I shall let you imagine, let you see what I see, feel how I feel and be the judge of God's wondrous beauty.



























Don't you just feel you need to make a trip here too?








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes we do! Very beautiful picture of sunset. Never heard about this place. btw is it a boathouse? pic no 6?







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...