I’ve watched Ninja Warrior a couple of times but little did I know we have similar training ground located here in Pricint 2 in Putrajaya. I was surprised to see a few guys having fun at this site.
Have your tried?
Here was what I gather during my trip here… Skyrides Festivals Park covers Skyrides Balloon, SkyWarrior, SkyGallery, SkyCruise, SkyKids amusement centre for children, and obviously SkyTaste and SkyCafe. This is definitely a great place if you want to expose your kids (and yourself) to some good and safe outdoor activities. And I highly encourage families to come and spend some quality time here….
One I personally like would be the Skyrides Balloon whereby an adult MyKad holders are charged RM38 and children for RM30. The other activities worth spending your dollars and time would be the SkyWarrior (for those highly energetic few), it’s RM10 with unlimited tries. Meanwhile for the Skycruise, it costs RM20 per person. I guess the question boils down to why I favour the Skyrides Balloon? For a very simple reason as below:
- This is the closest to a hot air balloon I can get
- It is in Putrajaya, approximate 30 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur
- It’s afforadable (MyKad – Adult RM38, Kid RM30, Non-MyKad – Adults RM68, Kid RM60)
- I get to view the whole Putrajaya from the height of 150 metres
- I feel like a Queen looking at my land/country (muahhahahhaaa…..)
Few tips that might be of help to those planning to do one the above few excursions.
- If you are scared of height – forget about it (it’s wobbly too)
- Bring sunblock/sun screen!
- Apply sunblock/sunscreen (jangan pulak bawak then tak pakai *wink*)
- Hat or cap is a must!
- MyKad for the discounted rate (obviously)
- Change of clothes if you plan to experience the SkyWarrior.
- A bottle of water as you’ll get dehydrated
- Camera! The view update there is fantastic (and the view you falling down while SkyWarrior-ing will be hilarious)
Mon – Thu: 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Fri – Sat: 10:00 Am to 12:00 AM (midnight)
Sun: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Skyrides Festivals Park
Jalan P2M, Precinct 2, 62100 Putrajaya,
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Email : email@example.com