Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Vietnam | The pain, The laughter. The queer




Am embarrass of myself. Thinking that I know so much when I knew so little.

Under estimating the country which then the table was turned around, yet they welcomed me with warm smile, offered their friendship and trusted me. Vietnam; proud owner of 8 tangible UNESCO heritage sites!
Yup! You heard me alright, 8, EIGHT, LAPAN, 八, 팔! And I have only covered 6. Well guess what, they have 6 intangible UNESCO heritage list and I have covered NONE.

Cultural (5)
Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - Hanoi (2010)
Citadel of the Ho Dynasty (2011)
Complex of Hué Monuments (1993)
Hoi An Ancient Town (1999)
My Son Sanctuary (1999) – my next target/bucket list

Natural (2)
Ha Long Bay (1994)
Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park (2003)

Mixed (1)
Trang An Landscape Complex (2014)

Impress? You should be.


I will be sharing more in my next entry, the pain, the laughter the queer. Gitew…..


Ha Long Bay (1994)

Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - Hanoi (2010)

Hoi An Ancient Town (1999)

Complex of Hué Monuments (1993)
  
Trang An Landscape Complex (2014)

Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park (2003)






No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...