Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Sambal tumis udang with petai and pucuk paku goreng belacan for Ramadhan at Silka Hotel



‘Gi lah tengok. Gil lah cepat….’
I urged my sister.
The spread is not just a plenty but the options and smell (the heavenly lauk melayu smell!)… All I can say, is ‘nasib baik the Ramadhan Review is not during the holy month of Ramadhan sebab rasa nak ngap terus’. Hahhahaaa…. Either it that or I was famished during the review day.


(By the way, they have air mata kucing. Itu ajer nak cakap [Nampak tak excited giler ni, asyik dok distracted sebab rasa nak cite semua benda])

Lala, kambing bakar/salai, sambal tumis udang ngan petai (petai tuh yang I excited) and pucuk paku goreng belacan and the main highlights for me. Don’t get me wrong, the have the usual bubur lambuk, sup ekor, asam pedas, nasi beriani, ayam golek, sweet sour dish, rojak buah and etc. But as usual lah, I kan lidah melayu… petai, belacan is my thang! Gitew…..



(Oh yah! They have assorted keropok – 4-5 types hokkay [habis sepinggan besar I ambek tuk buat ngunyah, macam lah hotel tak cukup makanan!!])


For those that have tekak upper class melayu, their highlights are ‘asam pedas ekor, telur itik masak lemak cili padi and rendang daging’, all these are priced at RM85 nett and for early bird promo, it is priced at RM65 nett (can be purchased from 1 April – 3 May). All you need to do is call +602-2692 9298 or email to sales.maytower@silkahotels.com

(Chup! Their tiramisu cake… I ate 5 pieces. OK, let’s sambung balik)


What I would recommend is for you to stay a night here (2D1N) during fasting month for you last minute Raya shopping or whatnot at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman/Masjid India, enjoy their Ramadhan package at RM180 nett per/pax which includes the Buka Puasa buffet and Sahur. Don’t worry, there’s masjid nearby for you to perform tarawih. I personally feel this is more untung…

If interested to do a 2D1N stay, you can call +602-2692 9298 or email reservation.maytower@silkahotels.com

 

(They even have aiskrim Malaysia hokkay. Hehhehehee…. A sweet Malaysia touch during Ramdhan month if I may say so myself [Awat syik distracted and side track nih. Perhaps because everything is so great sampai tak menyempat nak mencelah/type])


What are you waiting for? Gi ler book cepat (sambal-sambil tuh boleh shopping sekali)





Silka Hotels

7 Jalan Munshi Abdullah

50100 Kuala Lumpur










No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...