Thursday, July 25, 2019

Extreme Sport in 1Utama Mall



Did you know about this?
I only knew that there’s a rock climbing place in 1Utama but I never knew that there’s 2 other extreme sport venue in the same mall. Like seriously?!?!

I plan to do all these sport one day (bila pulak tuh), anyone wanna join me?


FlowRider 1Utama
This is the one I saw on a celebrity’s Instagram and I thought it was in Sunway Lagoon but NOOOOO…. It is in 1Utama, less than 7minutes drive from my office hokkay. After standing there for 5 minutes, looking at how the kids balancing themselves, how to ‘ride’ the wave, I am pretty sure I can do it too (NOT!).

OK! I know what you guys might be thinking, where should I change, what should I bring, blablabla… Basically bring your swimsuit, your changing clothes, your toiletries/make up and etc. There is a changing room at Flow Rider where you can change and surf so worry not hokkay *wink*.


FlowRider 1Utama (LG Floor)
1 Utama Shopping Centre
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama
Bandar Utama
Selangor

Operating hours
Monday – Friday : 10am – 10pm




AirRider Indoor Skydiving
This is even more scarier than the above, yet you will feel safer lah as the ground is only a few meter down. This is also something I want to do (banyak pulak benda nak do). Mt beautiful plan is that I start with Skydiving and end my day with surfing, lunch in between lah. Waddaya think?


FlowRider Indoor Skydiving (2nd Floor)
1 Utama Shopping Centre
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama
Bandar Utama
Selangor

Operating hours
Monday – Friday : 10am – 10pm




Camp 5
Alang-alang dah main air, dah terbang, we might as well indulge with climbing waima badan tak berapa boleh nak lift myself up. But sis cuba. Here’s the thing, my ex-colleagues seem to like this place and I feel I should also give it a try…. On the kiddo height/difficulty lah. Hahhahahaa….

On a serious note, I think I should pick up one of this sport, to build my confidence and fight my fear. So how now? I start with skydiving, then wall climbing and end with surfing? Or should I remove one of this activity. Awat semua nampak best nih?!?


Camp 5 (5th Floor)
1 Utama Shopping Centre
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama
Bandar Utama
Selangor

Operating hours
Monday – Friday : 12am – 10pm




It's a Hit Rooftop Baseball
It is South East Asia’s 1st and only Automated Baseball and Softball and it is in Malaysia. Gempak dak? This is the place where one can distress easily, literally. Asalkan jangan hit a person with the baseball bat lah yek. Hahahhaa…

Don’t think I will be doing this as a sport but I think I should give this a try, looks like fun and I have never played softball nor baseball before in my life. They say its fun, betul ke?


It's a Hit Rooftop Baseball (UR601)
1 Utama Shopping Centre
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama
Bandar Utama
Selangor

Operating hours
Monday – Friday : 12am – 10pm




Good Food Only 9 - Eat Travel Write Selangor 2019 Media Fam Trip is in collaboration with Unit Perancang Ekonomi Negeri (UPEN) Selangor and all its sponsors with #GayaTravel Magazine as media coordinator.





No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...