Thursday, June 10, 2021

Everland Theme Park, South Korea – Winter Experience

The one reason and one reason only for me to agree on visiting Everland was the see with my own eyes the liger (everyone knows I like animals right) and the Tiger Bus. Am that easy to pleased huh! And this was after deliberating on which country to visit as among us we have travelled a fair bit and we try not to revisit the same country, we set on Seoul as 4 out of 5 have not been there before and the only person that been there was on a business trip. She didn’t cover as many places I guess.

Bear in my mind that we visit Seoul in 2012, the scene and vibe is very different back then. KPOP is not in yet, nor KDrama. Malaysia was still into JDrama and JPop I should think so. That aside, Seoul was interesting and unique to me. I have no expectation except the lacquerware & jewellery. Come to think of it, the only think I remember from this whole trip is how much I am in love with their Ginseng Chicken soup – sumpah sedap giler. I can eat it everyday, every meal. Perhaps I should google on how to cook this?

Back to Everland shall we, for those whom has yet to set foot in Everland this place is basically a theme park with the Safari World. The highlight was the dancing dancing bear and the liger offspring of a male lion and a female tiger. Of cause they have other animals as well such as panda, giraffe, penguin, sloth, seal amongst others. And you get to ride on the Tiger Bus of which, my plan formulate a plan to have a photo infront of the bus. Kiasu giler kan.

The second best thing I did over and over again was sledding as we went there during winter however I lost the photo of us sledding. Sad much.
 
#TravelTips
1.       The Safari World is a must visit place, one of the best.
2.       Pay attention to the liger, not many in the world.
3.       And of cause, take a photo with the bus (if it still exist lah).
4.       If you visiting during winter, the sled is a must do. Best giler.
5.       Remember to buy your tickets in advance especially if you plan to travel during weekends on school holidays.
6.       Plan your zone, rides and shopping (Psst! T-Express ride is a must experience ride, plan ahead as the queue can be rather long)
7.       For Muslim, a unisex prayer room is located in the Mystery Mansion building (use the sink for ablution/wuduk – for convenience purposes please bring a bottle)


8.       There’s a prayer hall, hence planning is important.
9.       Summer and winter offers different rides, do some desktop research.
10.       Stay for the parade and fireworks.
11.       To wear comfortable shoes please as there will be a lot of walking.
12.       Keep yourself hydrated.
13.       Come early and prepare to spend a whole day here.
14.       Take lotsa photos.
 
Looking back at these old photos, make me wanna revisit Everland. JOM!


#ImagineYourKorea #KTOSuperstarFriends

No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...