Monday, July 27, 2015

Huskey sled. Reindeer sleigh. My Finland Trip! (Part 3)





Huskey sled.
Reindeer sleigh.
My kind of holiday.



As featured in my earlier entries here and here, the Ranua Zoo is worth the visit as it also offer a few other rides outside its compound such as Snowmobile ride, Husky sled and reindeer sleigh ride; and all these at a reasonable price. This is what I have been waiting for from this whole trip and we save the best for last keh keh keh…. (kalau tak dapat buat memang nangis meraung kalah polar bear hokkay!).

My trip highlight and plan was this :
Santa Clause Village, Husky sled and reindeer sleigh in Finland
Viking ship and Noble House in Norway
Gamla Stan and Skansen in Sweden



My so called future plan (tak tau bila) will be Aurora Borealis, Ice fishing and snowmobile ride in Iceland, Legoland in Denmark to complete my Scandi countries. Obviously I plan to do a repeat in Norway especially, to cover Bergen, do some hiking and perhaps a few of the smaller cities up north. All these depending on rejeki, in-sha-Allah.





Anyway, there’s nothing much to share except pictures… do bear in my that during the rides, one’s face can froze (beku) but it was worth it (and funny too). I also attached the price and bus timetable to help you guys plan better *smile*.


 This is the best part, wanna know how the bus stop environment looks like. Check out the below.



So, make sure you are well covered yah... we waited almost an hour for the bus and after a while it was freezing cold and sky gets dark pretty fast. Plan well!







No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...