Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Ljubljana at Blue Hour



Blue Hour?
Curious much?


I waited for sunset patiently and what I got was even better, Ljubljana at blue hour. Gosh, this reminded me of my trip to Vigan City in the Philippines whereby we rushed just to get a couple of blue hour shots (view here). I was very satisfied with my pictures, after all, it was taken with my trusty old junk Canon S95.

Well, take a look and share your thoughts on the blue hour shots or my old trusty junk *wink. cheeky smile*.

Background
The blue hour is the period of twilight each morning and evening when the sun is a significant distance below the horizon and the residual, indirect sunlight takes on a predominantly blue hue. This effect is caused by the relative diffusability of short blue wavelengths of light versus the longer red wavelengths. During the blue "hour" (typically the period is about 40 minutes in length), red light passes straight into space while blue light is scattered in the atmosphere and therefore reaches the earth's surface

Source : Wikipedia

More stories on Slovenia
Ljubljana Castle / Ljubljanski Grad
Slovenia Day trip to Lake Bled, Slovenia (did toboggan ride too!)
Ljubljana Free Tour, Slovenia











My advise is to stay in the this old medieval town itself as it will make night crawling more eventful. Not to worry, it is hard to get lost here even if you tried very hard *smile*.








No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...