This is solely base on experience and of what I like to see, do and venture. And of cause this is a bottomless list, I will try to add on as time goes by.
Honestly this came about last week when I went for an alien traveling roadtrip (read HERE) with a bunch of travelholic bloggers, and I got to know that some of them have yet to set foot in Temasek, ie the old name for Singapore. Hence, before continuing with the next entry on this alien trip of mine, I figure I should take a break and create this entry instead. You know what they say, strike when the iron is hot. Hahhahaa.....
Here's how it works, I will include my picture collections and the links to my blog entry for you reading and viewing pleasure. Feel free to drop me a line if you wish to know more, I will try my best to be of any help.
1. Christmas Lights - Yup! Singapore is superbly famous for this... I bet their country bills are absorbitant but who cares right!
2. Cable Car Ride - Try to do this at sunset or night time, taking the ride from Mont Faber to Sentosa or vice versa as the view is spectacular.
3. Universal Studio Singapore - The latest and biggest attraction in Sentosa, Singapore. Need I say more....
4. Candilicious, Hershey & Garrett shops - To feed your craving and sweet tooth, those with kids; woe betide, your kids may get hyper active upon their visit here. Hhehehhe....
5. Night Safari - My thoughts - the cleanest and fun most night zoo I have ever been; but then again, not that I have been to that many!
6. Marina Bay Sands Sky Park - You can kill 3 birds with 1 stone, check out the Merlion and proceed to MBS Sky Park on top of the boat like hotel. Plus, you can check whats new in the theater world and probably catch a show (I heard Lion King was fantabulous).
7. Latern Festival in September - This is assuming they still run this and the showcase month doesn't shift. I honestly couldn't find a site that promotes this hence normally I randomly google for info. The trick is that it normally happens during Mid-Autumn Festival aka Mooncake Festival. And they'll change the theme yearly too thus it's a surprise every year not knowing what to expect. So far; I have been to 3. YEAY!
8. Chek Jawa - I myself have yet to set foot here but have been eyeing it for years. Anyone that have been here, do drop some tips, would highly appreciate it. More info on Wild Singapore site.
That's about it, there's many more...really. Will blog again on Things To Do In Singapore soon.... watch this space :)
Hyperlink credits : Zoo Singapore, Wild Singapore, Wikipedia