Girls will be girls. Agree?
I know... I know... some are saying us girls travel heavy as we carry too many clothes etc. TET! Wrong! We do and can travel light yet travel in style (this is the part where you girls say "yah!!!!" loudly with a touch of snobbishness [and flip that hair too, gurl!]) and we have a secret for that (plus it's the latest trend in town... still). It is call...... colorblock!
* Note : Pictures : Credit to Style Corner, Pinterest and Google.
For those wearing headscarf, you can use the above as a guideline and improvise along the way. Long pants/skirts instead of short ones, layer it with cardigan, wear a floral/colorful headscraft etc.
I did 2 other entries on fashion previously.
Travel Tips/Fashion | 1 Shirt, 8 Ways (#Travellight)
Travel Fashion | 12 Ways To Tie A Scarf
Why am I so particular on style/fashion when I travel? Simple...
- Why should I look ugly when traveling? Like seriously...
- As I can't frequent the same country, thus I have that one shot to make sure the trip and pictures turn out super perfect. Yah... Call me kiasu. Hehehhehee...
- Every country I visit is special therefore should be given the utmost respect (ayat poyo)
- If you dress well, you'll get better treatment (try it!)
- World Peace #Eh (Hahhahahha.....)