Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Lat's Place Restaurant, Johor



Guess what I found during my trip to Johor last 2 weeks?

Lat's Place Restaurant is located right next to the Hello Kitty Theme Park (will blog about it later). I was jumping up and down as I saw the signage (lame, I know), but knowing me; I'll jump anyway (pffft).

Found out that it is actually a Lat's Souvenir Shop, the restaurant is still under construction. A bit disappointed but knowing that they will be in operation from January 2013 onwards did make me happy, so I guess I am not that disappointed after all.

I definitely can't wait for this place to open so I can write (read : brag) more about it.

NST Story : A taste of Malaysian life at Lat's Place

Even the souvenirs were ole skool! How cool is that?!
 
Yes, they do have fridge magnet! Hahahahha....That was the first question I ask when I was inside the store.

The moment I knew it is open, I will probably do this; take a leave and run over to Johor to check out Lat's Place Restaurant! 












2 comments:

Devi da Lil' DeviL said...

omg!! i grew up with lat's comic. and being a kampung girl..i can so relate his comic! thanks for the heads up. wll visit this place one day

Devi da Lil' DeviL said...

thanks for sharing this. grew up as kampung girl, lat's comic is certainly relatable.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...