Thursday, March 5, 2020

SuperPark Malaysia in Avenue K, KL



There’s SuperPark in Avenue K.
And I didn’t know?!?!?!

To simply decribe, SuperPark Malaysia is an outdoor activity located indoor. There’s a bunch of activities you can try and experience such as skate/scoot, pinball, flying fox, soccer pedal car, baseball, basketball and etc. I am gonna get right into it hokkay.


Background
SuperPark Ltd. was established in 2012. It was supposed to be a single indoor activity park in Vuokatti, a sporty holiday resort in northeastern Finland. Soon, the founders realised that the idea was much bigger than they could have imagined. The crowds steadily increased, and occasionally the park staff had to shut doors due to reaching full capacity.

Fast forward to the end of 2017, and there are a total of 11 SuperParks in Finland. The company has launched international operations and opened SuperPark in Hong Kong. Mainland China, Sweden, France and the Baltics will follow. According to the company’s plans, there will be more than 100 SuperParks worldwide by 2022.

Courtesy of SuperPark


My safety experience
We were briefed in great detail not just on our safety when playing/trying out the activities but our temperatures were also checked to ensure none are sick as the Convid19 is currently spreading like wildfire all over the world. SuperPark also encourages us to sanitize our hands after playing each games. We were given SuperPark grip socks for safety reason.


My convenient

Each activity is managed by team of experienced SuperPark staff, we were briefed and guided on how to play each games. Aside from this, there are also lockers for us to place our valuable belongings. So fret non guys.

My kinda game

Oh gosh! Where do I even start?!?!! There’s so many to choose from.
I like the Flying Fox, Tube Slide and Robokeeper (I am annoyed that I can’t score any goal). Tried almost all with the exception of those that requires me to climb… And I enjoyed myself immersely.

My I-should-have-tried-that

Skate and scoot. I forgot all about it. Duh Lily!
So you guys must try tau!!!

My kids game

I would know lah as I am no kid (young at heart jer). But I suspect it’ll be fun too kan.

My teambuilding and parties

Yup! They cater for this 2 activities as well. Not only they have rooms where you can hold the parties/get-togethers/briefing but they can also coordinator the activities as well as help with the catering bit.


My #TravelTips to you
  • Wear sneakers/sportshoes
  • Bring own water
  • Wear comfortable attire (sport attire)
  • Come early so that you can play more games/spend longer time
  • Come in group – family, friends/colleagues (team competition is more fun. Always)
  • Bring extra shirt (if you are the type that sweats and smells, you can easily change after the activities. Oh yea… I sweat as if I did a half marathon)
  • Don’t eat too much before playing, you might upset your tummy and puke
  • HAVE GOOD FUN!


So, apa tunggu lagi. Jom SuperPark!





Regular Day : 24 Feb – 20 May 2020 (Mon – Fri ONLY, exclude weekends, Public Holidays and School Holidays)
Operation Hours : 12:00pm – 8:00pm

Super Day : remains the same (Weekends, Public Holidays and School Holidays)
Operation Hours : 9:00am – 9:00pm








Kuala Lumpur What’s Fun Fam Trip is in collaboration with VisitKL and all its sponsors with #GayaTravel as media coordinator.

No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...