Sunday, September 20, 2009

Kiwi-land must get Souvenirs



Just announced that Raya is on Sunday, and this year our family prepared and started early. All done up ready to go except that my sis need to fold the clothes she washed early this morning. And..... she is putting beads on her NEW baju kurung and thinking of DIY a hair band - very ambitious. Apa-apa lah labu….

Wanted to go to bed but then I got an “inspiration” to blog… macam real, not much just on magnets. Anyways, I have this list that I must buy min of 20 souvenirs for 20 pax and this excludes my sis, mom & bro’s family. In total about..let say… 30 items…. Plan to get fridge magnets for all.

The thing is, I already have a few plush toys fridge magnets from few countries, and was thinking & hoping NZ have Kiwi plush toy fridge magnet - perfect for my lil’collection. YEAY! Or or or…. Perhaps of a sheep :D


I know and remembered I have few of Kiwi-land fridge magnets given by friends traveled there…. Need to make sure I don’t duplicate these, thus did a little digging and found all 3!!! Of NZ x2 and Rotorua x1. Hemm… now my task; if possible - magnets from Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown, Mount Cook, Milford Sound, Greymouth, Picton, Brisbane etc etc…

Too bad they closed down HRC in NZ, I collect them as well, shirt and shot glass, guess I'll lack of one country then.... sigh.



Other then this…. Hemm… ideas?



Credits: Wikipedia, Flickr, Giftbasket

No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...