Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 1 | Merang Jetty & Redang Kalong

Been quiet for the last 1 week, haven't been feeling well plus few backend issues that requires me to settle. Now that I can squeeze this little time before I start my sahur, I figure I might as well share some pictures of my recent trip.

Simply put (aside that am still not in the 'zone' to blog), I went with #travelholicawesome to Redang Island located in East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia. Honestly speaking, this is my first time stepping foot on east coast state for more than 24 hours (Really!!! Normally will be a touch & go business trip). I have to say that I am very proud of myself on my biggest achievement yet for my Cuti-Cuti Malaysia mission this 2012.

Not only that, I spent a 3D2N in Redang Island which of course got me all excited (obviously I can't stop bragging to my colleague lar) AND... jeng jeng jeng, I finally snorkeled. YUP! Never done this before and scared as HELL! Kid you not! Thus, I was quiet most of the trip aside having my 'auntie visiting" (Chinese would understood this 'double meaning' well) plus my 'sickness' creeping in..... sigh.... OK! OK! Abit melalut here.

Nothing much for me to share on content aside from the fact it's a very very beautiful island, hence I shall let the pictures do the talking.

Oh yah! Dan Arif did a fantastic video. Check it out HERE.

Merang jetty

UAI

Aku sebuah topi (Betul ke penjodoh bilangan nih? #OhMyBM)

Finally..... 

Saw in twitter, and understood she is being named Ratu Amereka? Hahhahah...

I have few pics of Byya in this pose.

Farnie....

Na gigih ambek gambo.

Nih lah Dan.... yang buat video tuh...

Cawan cam salah focus jek, Jenuih Biqque posing situ.
 
Tengah tengok semut mati!!! Kesian.
 
Don't ask me, am still wondering why....?!?!

Celeb with their bodyguard.
 
Darth Vader datang holiday di Redang?

Yeay! Finally get to see the hut from the Hong Kong movie Summer Holiday.

Model?




14 comments:

Jard The Great said...

"Cawan cam salah focus jek, Jenuih Biqque posing situ."

seyes aku gelak kuat giler tengok gmbr dan baca caption ini. HAHAHAHAHA!

Ramble and Wander said...

Lawalah Redang! ;-)

Ernie Khairina said...

Omg! I'm so looking forward to return back Malaysia.. I wanna go Redang!

Anash said...

best,kan?

Cawan said...

cantik hasil gambar! and seronok pergi ramai2!! jom buat sesi lagi!!

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

sapa yang beriya seru ombak tuh??? hahahaha

Biqque said...

hahahahahahaha! lawak...

jom lagi dan lagi!

Ren said...

wow makan aiskrim!

MasZuber said...

arggggghh

rindu air biru hijauuuuu

Unknown said...

wahhh melihat gambar ini terasa seperti berada di Redanggggggggggggg... tau tak i byk gambar scenery mcm ni, semua muka korangggggggggggggggggggggggg jek..terpaksa la kidnap sekeping dua gambar2 scenery kekekekeke

Ako Retna said...

cantekkk!!!!
lagi lagi...
sonok baca ni hehe

Lily Riani said...

jard,

the pic i wanted to take of biqque was more posing then the above... ini pun dah tak cun sgt, ada satu tuk biqque vogue giler.

RaW,

perasan lar!

ernie,

do visit dearie, bila nak balik? welcome welcome.

kcc,

best! but mood kureng sbb auntie dtg. next time sblm gi kene tgk BULAN bintang.

Lily Riani said...

cawan,

not as good as you guys kot. yeah... nak gi ambek lesen diving dulu.

mas,

semua orang suka gambo seru ombak ok! my friends etc suka giler.

Lily Riani said...

biq,

jom! but nak ambek lese diving dolu.

janggel,

yg tidak2 dia noticed. ahhahah, jenuh aku cari eskrem td.

masz,

u and your natural wonder fish food. amazing!

na,

ambek ler.... first time ambek gambo sikit, rasa nak invest underwater cam lak.

ako,

thank you sweatie.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...