Tuesday, July 31, 2012

World Halal Restaurant Guide

I know as a Muslim it is not easy to scout for Halal or Muslim restaurant when you travel in foreign land hence we normally would bring our own food and stick to fruit or bread.

Since I travel heavily (or used to) either on personal or company, food would be my biggest challenge. Thus, I always rely on this website I found on my trip to Vietnam - Zabihah.com . It have helped me tremendously on my subsequent Europe trips and I thought I would like to share this with fellow friends, family & followers.

Hope it will help you as much as it helped me.

From Wikipedia :

Halal (Arabic: حلالḥalāl, "permissible") is a term designating any object or an action which is permissible to use or engage in, according to Islamic law.

*Note 1 : If you have other Halal sites you would like to share, please feel free to furnish the link in the comment box
*Note 2 : If you have/found a good article on Kosher food for Muslim, do share.

Am forever humbled and greatful for those info that you have shared or will be sharing. Thanks.


Split by region/continent

They have apps for mobile user as well.





1 comment:

Find Halal Hotels said...

Thank you for sharing this, I agree there are a few resources in the Internet for Muslims to enjoy while on their holiday.

Find Halal Hotels







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...