Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waktu Solat & Imsak - Kuala Lumpur (KL) & Putrajaya

I thought I would like to share the July and August timetable for solat & imsak to assist those in need. I have been searching since the last few days and finally got a version that suits me, however do take note that this is specifically for Wilayah Persekutuan  & Putrajaya.

For whole 2012 solat timetable, please click on this link HERE to download.

For travelers out there, please click Islamic Finder World Prayer Times or IslamiCity World Wide Prayer Times. Feel free to share if you have any link other than this that can be useful.

** Sumber Almanak Falak Syarie JAKIM 
* Dikeluarkan Oleh : Pejabat Mufti Wilayah Persekutuan 
* www.muftiwp.gov.my





No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...