Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Food | Halal Food in MBK, Bangkok

After spending 3 days in Bangkok eating the halal foodcourt food which consist of yellow rice (really yellow) and chicken which basically their version of nasi ayam or chicken rice, I decided I need to look for THE food court where Elaine took us to. I remembered clearly its on the top floor of Mahboonkrong Mall (MBK).

Knowing the distance from my hotel, I decided to head there on Saturday instead for my lunch before departing back to Malaysia. And I prayed that the food is as yummy as I remembered and if it still is, I plan to blog about it (told myself strictly). That was how badly I wanted a food that I can relate to… (siap rindu nasi lemak, roti canai, satay, mee rebus bagai ok! Sangat kemaruk).

My hunt begin…


Got to MBK and start looking for the food court.

Oh yah, there's 2 foodcourt in MBK and the one I went to is call The FIFTH Food Avenue.


The FIFTH Food Avenue has slightly a different concept despite they use coupons. The steps and T&C are as below.


And there are 4 halal stalls here for you to chose from and I picked Jimbaran that sells Indonesian food.

The option is so crazy and yummeh that I have difficulty in choosing.

Then there's Arabic cuisine for you to choose.

And obviously there's an Indian stall as well :)

This stall was new to me but I noticed that they even have Halal sign on the poultry, so it should be good.

And THIS, is my meal. Yeah! Not very creative but I just don't feel like eating oily or yellowie stuff. Hhahahahaa.... it is super YUMMEH, trust me. Cost me a bomb though.

Cool, they even have a survey form which I rated good and excellent.


Options. Options. Options..... try it if you are in this area. 


PS : Tuh je nak cite sebab upset giler ngan makanan for the last 4-5 days.




5 comments:

just.HY said...

system dia mcm kat BSC punye food court. centralized payment. heheh

Yasz said...

I found out about this Malaysian blogger: Lynn who resides in Bangkok I think. She listed out quite an extensive list of Halal places to eat in Bangkok. You should check her blog out : http://zlynn17.blogspot.com/

hanie said...

pehh..menarik!! (lap air lior) lulz
masa kat korea aritu.. dah tahap meroyanism kemaruk nak makan makanan malaysia. kakaka hari2 meroyan nak makan ayam :P

Lily Riani said...

John,

Foodcourt kat atas tuh ke? iyang baru nye i belum penah pegi. sedap dak?

yasz,

yah am aware, but at that point of time it wasnt convenient :(

hanie,

kan kan kan, tekak sambal belacan orang kata. ehhehehhehe

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to
everything. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog
writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

my web page Plumbers in sheffield []







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...