Friday, June 14, 2013

#TravelTips | I see. I shop. I'm BROKE! [Platinum Mall Review]



I see. I shop. I'm BROKE!

That is exactly what people do in Platinum Mall or Chatuchak or Bangkok. They (or should I say we or maybe I) shop as if General Zod gonna kill Man Of Steel and destroy the earth or something. Not only the price here is cheaper than those in Malaysia, the fact that if you purchase 2 or 3 and more, the price drops even further thus would be a great joy-killer if you were to only purchase one or none, right? Right? Right?

Hence, shop we shall.

Sharing glimpse of what they have/sell here :)

Ah.... Platinum Mall. Heaven to girls, Hell to boys (wallet).

For those with extra cash I would recommend 2 nearby hotels for you to stay. One would be the Amari Watergate Hotel and the other would be Novotel Platinum Hotel, the great thing about this 2 hotels is it allows US GIRLS to shop and dump our goods at the concierge and continue shopping, after all it is just 15 steps away. Easy Peasy! 

Platinum Mall consist of 7 floor and this is later split into 2 zone which I can't see the different except that it burnt a hole in my wallet but anyway...

One should check their time and wallet before starting their Amazing Shopping Race. That is the only advice I have, and oh yah! Wear good shoe, a VERY GOOD WALKING SHOE. You won't regret this.

This is how the female 'lane' looks like. I also suggest you go in orderly and systematically fashion to avoid 'accidentally' repeating the same lane as this would mean you would miss on other 'important lane' and shopping time. We don't want that, do we? Hehhehehheee.... 

The current summer 2013 trend. Kinda cheap, around RM30-50 mebbe. 

Other fancier dresses available... there's an option for everyone. Not to worry.

Man section are not too bad either, if Iron Man and Hulk can wear it, so can you.

Man do shop too, just that the lane are not that crowded *wink*.

Some cuter shirts on Man's floor, errr... boy's floor.

 Kids, kids, kids....

And more kids.

Accessories floor is a killer too, love some of the shawl or head scarf.

Ahh..... in trend too right. 

Nonsense stuff, my favourite; spent 45 mins of nothingness and came out with..... NOTHINGNESS. Just browsing, hahahhahahaaa.... 

Wanted that Stitch bag so badly but clueless of what to do with it. Sigh... 

Platinum Mall food court provides halal food, however there's only 1 halal stall (I think, and I forgot to take a pic of it, duh Lily!).

And 1 vegetarian stall, pick your choice. 

And as usual, it's coupon system.

Aside from Platinum Mall, there are Ladies Wholesaler Mall and another fashion mall next to it, you can always spend some time here too. Ladies Wholesale Mall is much cheaper I heard but I suggest you check-it out yourself.

There's shops outside this Ladies Wholesale Mall as well, make sure you cover all perimeters. 

This is the other fashion mall located next to Platinum Mall, on the right hand side, there's Starbuck.

And if you overshop, it's ok! Just go get yourself a beg pelarian to stuff your goods! Hehehhehhehe.....






7 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

This is my most favourite shopping mall. Like I comment before, twice I went Bangkok, twice I stayed nearby and everyday must visit Platinum Mall. Lily, you always make me addicted to Bangkok. I hate you =P

Lily Riani said...

Diana,

Hahhahhah.... I can understand and imagine. I manage not to shop anything there this time. strong will power required.

Mie said...

Tapi beg pelarian tu kastam suka kacau... Nak bisnes ke katanya...

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Whoa shop till you drop..my oh my

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Beg pelarian? lol

Lily Riani said...

mie,

mmg ramai buat niaga pung ehheheh

bananaz,

chinese call it red blue white beg or something right. ehheheh

Jessica said...

Seriously love these details you wrote and pictures you took during your shopping trip at Platinum fashion mall ! I really like shopping in platinum







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...