Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hotel Review | Hotel/Hostel in Hua Hin, Thailand (Pictorial)

After blogging my experience in Hua Hin, I bet now you guys are wondering (searching) of a place to stay here. Don't fret my dear friend, why not I save you the trouble and share where we stayed instead (Trip Advisor [and me-self] highly recommend this hotel [as of 2012]).

As usual, with the little budget I have, I don't stay at some schmancy hotel (even I don't mind to, hehehhee...), NO! I normally stays at guesthouse, backpacker hostel or 2-3 star hotel. Anyway; after hours of searching on Agoda and HostelBooker, I found this GREAT place - Baan Manthana Hotel, Hua Hin.

Earlier entry on Thailand trip :
Hua Hin Pier at #Sunset
For more pics, please click HERE

This is the outer view; clean and presentable. Substantially big lobby too.

The check-in counter, clean right!?

My room, huge right... RIGHT?

With TV, fridge and FREE Wifi! FREE FREE FREE!!!!

Very clean toilet... crucial point here.

View from my balcony. Where the van is; is the Bus Station to Bangkok. CONVENIENT huh! Basically you just cross the road from the hotel like 7 steps perhaps?!

Don't bother so much on map, get one from the hotel instead. It is much easier and precise.

Room Facilities are as follow : 
High Quality Bed
2 Single Beds or 1 King Size Bed
Air Condition with Remote Control
Shower
Hot Water
21" TV with 80 International Channels
Private Balcony
Free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet
Minibar / Fridge

Here's the map/location of Baan Manthana Hotel.

Contact detail
Please E-mail Us at:
info@manthanahouse.com
URL : http://www.manthanahouse.com/index.html

Please Call Us at :
Tel.  +66 (0) 3251 4223
Fax. +66 (0) 3251 6316

Hua Hin Office:
24/10 Srasong Rd., Hua Hin,
Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110 Thailand

Sharing is caring - cool drinks heh!

Halal packed food available in 7-11.


Hope this helps, enjoy your trip to Hua Hin!

5 comments:

Star Hotels in Bhubaneswar said...

Deluxe hotel in bhubaneswar with excellent exterior as well as interior, outstanding services, food, accomodations, staffs and spectacular environment.

alvin said...

hi..how did u get from Baan Manthana to Santorini park and sheep farm..?

Lily Riani said...

Alvin,

I rent a tuktuk to cover few places in ChaAm and Hua Hin.

alvin said...

oh i see..he's ferry you around the whole day right, i guess?
how much as the cost, may i ask?

Lily Riani said...

Alvin,

If I remembered it correctly it was between RM100-150. not inclusive of his lunch which was around RM5 only :)

he took us to 4 places, cha'am is pretty far for a tuk2.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...