Monday, October 1, 2012

Santorini Park in Cha-Am, Thailand!!!

I WENT TO SANTORINI and it's in Cha-Am, THAILAND!

Well..... kinda, I went to Santorini Park located in Cha-Am, a 3.5hrs ride from Bangkok City. Cha-Am is a beach resort town situated in south east of Thailand.

Earlier entry on Thailand trip :
Hua Hin Railway Station, Thailand
For more pics, please click HERE

I found this place by accident after blog hopping while doing my 'research' for the Bangkok trip I recently had with my sister. After visiting Bangkok/Thailand for the umpteenth time, I came to a point of close to boredom and decided to visit outskirt of Bangkok during each visit instead.

Bangkok will be my base before I 'relocate' myself. Hence, if I say; am going to Bangkok, you know I will be venturing out of state. I feel that Thailand have so much to offer aside from shopping & message *wink wink*.

Santorini Park is basically a theme park with an open air mall that resemble Santorini Island in Greece. Recently launched in July, it has drawn many local crowd. I also learnt that the locals love to visit thematic parks just to take pictures and have some fun (playing the rides I mean), don't believe me? Check out the pics below, not only that; my NEXT entry will be on a Swiss themed theme park located in Thailand, by then; you probably will trust me heh?!

I would not describe much, but let the pictures talk for itself. 

What were you thinking? Hahhahha...


 The Theme Park
HEY!!!!

View from top 


Fish and chips restaurant available, there are many more of course...


#TravelTips
Courtesy of Ema Travel

#TravelTips : Bring sunblock, sunglass, cap, umbrella etc etc whatever that can shield you from the SUN. It is VERY VERY VERY HOT! I got sunburn, like bad sunburn... because I came unprepared lar, silly me!


Open : Monday - Friday at 10.00 – 20.00 hrs. Saturday-Sunday and holidays open at 09.00 - 22.00 hrs. 

Entry pass : Free pass on Monday - Thursday.  On Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays with a 50 Baht pass per person.

For more pics, please click HERE

For more information, please visit www.santoriniparkchaam.com, www.facebook.com/SantoriniPark, www.twitter.com/santorinipark
 



24 comments:

Thisomimie said...

Oh wow...the buildings look the same as in the real Santorini.

norh said...

boleh masukkan dlm list 'harapan berjalan' ni.. ;)

f i d a j a c o b said...

Cantiknyaaa!!! Memang boleh masukkan dalam list.

Hehehe... So cute all blue.

rayyan haries said...

OMG!!!!!!

u gotta be kidding me! looks like Greece!!

Ren said...

Wuish totally the same lah! Gilos

Ramble and Wander said...

THB50 ~ RM5 kan? Does that include all the rides or you have to pay separately for them?

Biqque said...

omg! seriously? good finding babe! :D and the weather looks soooooo nice!

Gil Ra Im said...

definitely will come here! thanks Lily!

Lily Riani said...

mimie,

close enough... ehheheh in a very small scale with no caldera.

norh,

i will share on how to get there after the next entry yah, you tunggu jap.

fida,

yup! but note that its 3.5 hours ride and its pretty small.

Lily Riani said...

rayyan,

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! your next road trip dear, make sure you cover them.

janggel,

kecik jek; tanpa laut ler... ehhehe gunung instead.

RaW,

rides separate. very sharp! note that only weekends is chargeable*wink*.

Lily Riani said...

biq,

gee thanks.... keh keh keh.... gi ler lain kali.

GRI,

buat road trip ler... ramai2 jadi murah. nnt i blog on how to get there.

just.HY said...

sama mcm tempat santorini u pegi dulu. the buildings looked exactly the same! hehehe

Unknown said...

Tak yah la rakyat2 marhein p ke greece dah pas ni, kt sebelah negara pn ada greece..kekekek.. awat kt msia tak buat lagu nih?? hmmm

50THB utk entrance fee, memang berbaloi2, kalau i, masuk utk amik feel greece & amik gambo la kekdahnya..

Ako Retna said...

erkk theme park dia satu game tu je ke??? marry go round??? erkkk...

Lily Riani said...

john,

yup! but you have to scale down by 80% kot. and no lauttttt

eh! mana first first? ehhehehhe....

na,

tuh ler... diarang pandai buat bende2 cam ni for tourism. and TAT support.

eh! FREE except on Fri-Sun.

ako,

adad a few ler... but gambar i tak da, masuk website dia, ada tunjuk.

Diana Diane Teo said...

Wondering how could I miss this great post? I remember liao, i was in Australia at that moment but nevermind, it's not too late for me to read this post. Gosh! At first I thought it was Santorini when you posted in Fb until I read properly, it was Bangkok. This post makes me wanna make another trip to Bangkok again.

Diana Diane Teo said...

The other thing why this place looks like Santorini was because the sky is always on your side. You always managed to catch photo with pretty blue sky as background. Lucky you.

Lily Riani said...

diana,

yes... in TH, the sky is always blueeeeeeee... but its burning hot there so be careful. i have few other entries on how to get there. ping me if you need help.

you notice i always visit BKK right, thats not becos I stay or revisit BKK but becos i use it as a base to venture out of the city.

hehhehehhe..... i plan Kwai river next round :)

Unknown said...

Lily, boleh share how to get there? Is it from Hua Hin?

My friend went to the Swiss Farm for honeymoon in 2010. All arranged by the farm, months pastu diorang close down the accom. Xtau pasal apa. Lawa gila tengok tempat tu.

Orange said...

It looked HAWTTTT!!!

Florene said...

Santorini but in Thailand, interesting!

cool khoo said...

is that any public transport to get there from bangkok city?

Lily Riani said...

khoo,

here you go

Travel Tips | How to get to Hua Hin from Bangkok (pictorial)
>>> http://lilyrianitravelholic.blogspot.sg/2012/10/travel-tips-how-to-get-to-hua-hin-from.html

Miera Nadhirah said...

Cantiknya.... I want to go







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...