Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Teaser | My Dear, Nara Deer


Remembered my late dad's picture here, I know it was in Japan but I was clueless which part or where. My little mind back then think that it must be in Tokyo. Those days we only know the capital of each country, never heard of other township nor prefecture. Thanks to Air Asia & internet and of cause Mr. Google :) now we are smarter!


When I first heard about this park, I knew it was the same one I saw in his pic, but I need to go there and feel for myself and know for sure. The moment I arrived at the entrance, I KNEW this was the place... FINALLY I step foot in a place my dad has been. Now shinkansen ride in autumn (mahai tuh)...

There's a few countries my late dad visited and recommended to me, but for now; let's just do one at a time yek...

And meanwhile, jom enjoy Kyoto....

7 comments:

just.HY said...

Am i first lily??? thank you for this appreciation! love it!

Ely Hasrul said...

adoii hebak tul budak john nih ahhahaha

Ely Hasrul said...

terwonder si john nih kan konon keje cm kuli batak cemana dia leh begitu pantas mengomen? hahaha

Ely Hasrul said...

kan besh kalu dpt g tiap musim.. huhuhu

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

huh John! *tak puas hati! hahahaha nape? nape???

Lily,
teaser berunsur 'tacin'. Yeahhhh jom Kyoto :)

Lily Riani said...

john,

i would like to give you this award for the effort that you have put in, in ensuring you consistently achieve #1. waaah.... besh dak!??! hadiah mana?

ely,

i pun kekadang mushkil ketulusan dia keje... laju jek reply nye. i buat blogroll pun tak sempat ketip... ish! ilmu dalaman kot.. leh tau bila org click post!

mas,

tacin' kaaaan... kesat airmata tuh. ehheheh... JOM JALAN!

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

joM!!! *sambil packing beg :D







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...