Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Need To Fly Tomorrow (And I Forgot)

Hemm.... am ranting and rambling.... I forgot that I need to fly for reccee trip tomorrow. With my back pain and the need to clean my house (since travelholics might be dropping by for Gong Xi Fatt Chai ler kan [part nih besh!])... am technically and honestly KANTOI!

And belum pack lagi pulak tuh... doink Lily!

OK! Need to finish work, go home and pack, transportation coming at 7am to take to airport.

DOINK DOINK DOINK LILY!!! (sambil melukukan kepala sendiri) ARGHHHHHH..... UPSET!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! tak tauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
Ha! Ha! tak tauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Selamat berpacking dan mengemas rumah hahahah

Ren said...

U nak pi riki mna lily! Nak ikot ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ "̮

Lily Riani said...

na,

sigh... ponat leeerr.....kat opis lagik ni

janggel,

langkawi, sheraton.

just.HY said...

lily nak ikut u boleh??? i duk dlm beg hijau u tu...hehehe

Fatt said...

nasib baik teringat, klu tak hanguslah tiket tu. gathering CNY di rumah mu? errr....??

masMZ KaKiJaLaN said...

bila time nak pi Langkawi tu????? Esok ke???? Wow!!! bring me! Bring me!!!!! Aku cotiiiiiiii.........

Ely Hasrul said...

beshnye nk g jalan.. eh? jalan hahaha..

Wenny said...

You going Langkawi??? Biz or lee-sure??? I just came back from there last week ... hampa with the locals there.

Anyway, safe trip Yang! Don't forget the sunblock ... panas!

Btw, I like the new layout ... nice nice!!

Anash said...

Lily,
you ada jemput i gi rumah eh??
ala..
camneh terslip from the memory?
ish..
balik kampung aaa masa tuh
sah
tak leh join..
sob..sob...







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...