Thursday, January 1, 2015

My 2015 Travel Plan!



Happy New Year!

I have been blessed this year with wonderful family and great friends. As I mentioned in my FB, I love my work and my passion and everything that comes with it.



Thank you 2014 for the opportunities and love shared and spread.




Family and friends who know me well knows that I don't plan my trips, don't have a fix plan nor an itinerary and that I go with the flow. Whatever I said, whenever or wherever I mentioned I want to go to... usually only materializes few years down the road as it will always be hijacked by another trip, another friend, another excuses to travel. Ahaks. Am I a okay liddat!

So, again. My travel plan for 2015 is NOT TO HAVE ANY PLAN. 

Hahhahahhahahaaa.....







No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...