Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Travel Tips | Avi #Spa in Avillion Port Dickson

Abit fening now; headache, migraine, sleepy, basically the whole works.

Spa, massage, reflexology... yeah, that is what I want, need and should be doing... NOW! But instead, I dive into blogging an entry on SPA, MASSAGE & REFLEXOLOGY! I can't even prioritise myself for my own body sake.

Well, why not we ignore my whining above and let's focus instead on what I would love to share - AVI SPA, located in Avillion Port Dickson (water chalets). GAWKINGLY AWESTRUCKED, that was how I look & felt the moment I saw the pictures on the newspaper, first thought; I must try this place. And this was like 3-4 years back or so.

Finally and recently, I managed to try out this spa and I can only say this - NO REGRETS!
Worth every dollars spent! Am talking in terms of service, attentiveness, gentleness..all the '-ness' lar. Bestest.

There are certain things that require a manual just to explain/describe but this one.... the pictures speak for itselves.

** Pictures taken with iPhone4 and Insgram-ed
  
Guess what???
The Avi Spa itself is a water chalet concept... coolnesss maximus prime kaann!?!

And the deck? Awesome! (Despite they say the word 'awesome' is so 2010...ehehheh)

Right? Right? Awesome heh! 

The lounge area (can you see the deck over the yonder?) Keh keh keh.... 

You can have your tea & snacks here.... suka giler ok! 

The changing room.
Wish my walk-in cabinet looks like this. Wait a minute, I don't even have a walk-in cabinet. Cis! 

You'll get to select your prefered scented oil.

Massage room.

The body spa/lulur area.

Shower room. 

Reflexology area.

After all the massage, body scrub or mandi lulur, they will serve you their tea and the tea deck. Check out the tea deck!

Sexy, romantic, dreamy... heaven!

This is the tea deck for the other wing, I like mine better! Hehheheh....

The will also get you to fill up the evaluation form for them to improve their service quality. How not to like neh?


3rd Mile, Jalan Pantai
71000 Port Dickson
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Tel: +606 647 6688
Fax: +606 647 7688

Avillion Port Dickson
3rd Mile, Jalan Pantai
71000 Port Dickson
Negeri Sembilan
Malaysia

Tel: +606 647 5740
Fax: +606 647 5790
Email:
info@avispa.com.my



 

3 comments:

just.HY said...

2nd pic tu sgt best utk lepak2. hehehe. cool resort!

~Beb~ said...

Mmg ohsem ;p

Been there tapi takat minum2 je dkat deck tuh.. Spa nye belom dicoba.. Mahei u!

f i d a j a c o b said...

I terus pergi check the website and its 230? Huhu...

Korek tabung kejap.. Tapi kalau boleh spa kat sini memang heaven... my god...

Ni mula la tergedik2 nak pergi ni... hahaha.. adoi. bestnyer!!!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...