Tuesday, October 20, 2020

#TravelTips | Accommodation at Taman Hutan Lagenda, Gunung Ledang

 
Takde idea nak tuliiiiiiiiissss…
 
This is basically what will happen once you lose the momentum, hence I usually prefer to write everything within one week so that my mood, flow and lenggok Bahasa/jalan cerita will be more or less the same. BUT NOOOOOOOO… I took few weeks to continue with my last blog entry on my Endau-Rompin trip, see what happened?!!? Jenuh dok bertapa nak dapat balik mood lah pulak.
 
Earlier on I wrote about where to stay in Endau Rompin (Selai) National Park, you can read it HERE. I figure I should do the same for Gunung Ledang as it too has its own proper accommodation at Taman Hutan Lagenda. Jom, let’s take a look shall we.



I have to use photos from public/google reason being we arrived late at night and I was among the last few to go into the dorm (yup! We stayed in a dorm)… hence the place was pretty much a mess and most of us dah bukak tedung bagai, so sis tak ler ambek gambo.
 
Dormitory
I saw 2 dorm buildings (but when I googled, it stated 3 lah pulak, Nampak sangat I tak jalan kat belakang-belakang tuh). The 3 dorm buildings can fit 120 pax which means you can actually do a family day here. Each dorm consist of :

  • Double decker beds
  • Pillow and blankets provided
  • Metal lockers
  • Ceiling fans
  • Common bath area and toilets (female bath area and toilet are different from male, fret not)
  • There’s an open area beneath the dormitory can be used for activities (and its free)
  • Common surau, cooking and dining area located nearby
 
Standard Chalet
As I walk around the next day, I noticed that have a few chalets near the river, not bad jugak lah. Suitable for a family of 4 (or friends) and 8 chalets in total (located next to the park office). Each chalet consist of :
  • 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (2 pax per room)
  • Master bedroom comes with airc-con
  • 2nd room comes with fan
  • Electric water heater in the bathroom
  • Living room
  • Kitchenette (however, no fridge and television tau. Kalau nak lebih-lebih gi JB)
 
Deluxe Chalet
They also have deluxe chalet catering for larger pax. But I did not go for a peep. Having said that, the basic amenities are the same as standard just that it is bigger in size.
 
 
 
Campsite
Total of three campsites at Taman Hutan Lagenda, namely :
  • Lagenda campsite (accommodates 90 pax)
  • Obstacle (OBS) campsite (accommodates 50 pax)
  • Kolam Mahligai campsite (accommodates 40 pax)
  • Common bathrooms and toilet
  • Shared surau, cooking and dining areas (all located near each campsite)
 
Jungle Hut
I don’t even know where the jungle hut is, this place is huge obviously. Better to stay for 3d2n. Hahhaha…. This area is also pretty rugged and suitable for outdoorish folks.
  • Accommodate only 3 pax
  • Sleeping platform with 2 large PVC mattresses, 3 pillows and a wall fan
  • As usual, common toilets, bathrooms, surau, cooking and dining area
  • HOWEVER, no blankets nor towels provided
 

If you ask me, I will take the chalet but if budget is tight, dorm is good enough especially in large crowd – lagi seronok ramai-ramai satu bilik kan. Lepas MC Oni kita serang Johor JOM!!!
 
 
Gunung Ledang Johor National Park
P.O. Box 77, Batu 26, Jalan Segamat,
84020 Sagil, Ledang,
Johor Darul Ta’zim,
 
Office:     +60 6 963 1030
Mobile:   +60 19 777 2057
 
Email:      tamanhutanlagenda@yahoo.com
Facebook: Taman Negara Johor Gunung Ledang
Gunung Ledang Packages : https://www.johornationalparks.gov.my/v3/gunung-ledang-packages/


No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...