Monday, February 27, 2023

Ayam Pelembang for the WIN. Only at Zebra Square Ramadan Buffet

Or perhaps you can call and get them to cook for you. Or mebbe, just mebbe you can order for Raya Open Hour. Pssst…. Invite me tau!


Yes! Ayam Palembang at Zebra Square Ramadan Buffet is one dish that I look forward too, but this year… they included all balado dishes – Terung balado, Tempe balado and my current favourite… Keli balado. Indonesia vibing here… and I am not complaining. I mean…. They even serves sirap Bandung, this practically nails it.
 
Kampung dishes is what Zebra Square is showcasing for this 2023 Ramadan Buffet and I feel the dishes option do brings the kampung atmosphere. Aside from my favourite balado dishes, they do have satay, mee goreng and many more.
 
In my balado excitement, I forgot to take photos…. Haahhahhah… I did videos for Instagram Story and that’s it. Bab balado ni I memang kalah lah. So let me share you my verdict on the balado then (its only fair). The balado in general memang sesuai with my tekak, the blended chili is not too fine (tak terlalu halus), it is a tad spicy so not suitable for kids lah… but not too oily. For me, win lah…. If tak pedas I probably won’t be so excited and if it is sweet, I definitely be upset. I do love spicy food, IYKYK.


The highlight of this year’s dish is the Grilled Lamb, as for other kampung dishes are Daging Gulai Utara, Ikan masin Nenas, Ikan Bakar and etc. Not forgetting air balang to ‘gu’ with the kampung mood.


Early bird promotion offers buy 5 free 1 seating, so book between 26th February to 20th March to enjoy this great offer. Other benefits is that it is free parking for all, plus the venue can accommodate 250-300 pax making it a great place for friend and family buka puasa session. Which brings us to the next topic – how much does it cost? It is RM85.90+ for adult, RM 45 for senior citizen (above 60 years old) and kid (below 12 years old).
 
 
Buffet date : 26th March – 19th April, 2023
Reservation : 6019-340 5719 / 6019-233 1180 / 6017-251 6316
Email : info@moderndynamicgroup.com
 
Zebra Square KL
No. 18 & 20, Jalan Kampung Pandan
Off, Jln Tun Razak
55100 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...