Monday, June 29, 2009

This is long overdue...



This is long overdue. I never was a good writer, BUT attempting to blog!?!? Wow! A fit I myself am impress. Ahhahahhah…… How should I start this…. Or should I say “where“…. *wink*

The old Subang airport, bet some of you forgot how it use to look like

My late Ayah travels a lot, been to many countries, seen so many places; he would write postcards almost everyday to us, and he absolutely love taking pictures. Mummy (my aunt) always say that “kalau ayah tangkap gambar, sure tak nampak bayang gambar sebab dia tak pergi cuci” hahahahah…. He actually developed them (well some of them at least) but just doesn’t show it around.

Raya pic - Ayah, me in white, Beck in green and Kak Wani at the back

I guess from the postcards, pictures and stories he told me, make me want to travel too, especially since ibu traveled a lot as well (minus the postcards & pictures ofcos). We use to always go to Singapore back then and sometimes even once a month. He normally would invite my cousins - Is & Tina, who is about my bro and my age, so that the “kids” would have friends to play with. So, I guess I traveled since young lar kan.

Ayah & Ibu at Mummy's house during on of the raya

My first faraway trip was to US during my 1st year in college, didn’t enjoy it as I thought I would as I was trying to run away from problem….ahhahahha….*secret*. The subsequent trip was an eye opening of which helped to kick-start the traveling bug in me. After a few of traveling around, I felt that I need an objective to travel, hemm……. After much thought, and “verifying” my interest of the countries I’ve visited. I decided, I will plan my oversea trips base on “Wonders Of The World” and UNESCO sites AND other no-sense places.

That's me sliding down the "Splash" in Mimaland, bet some of you guys never heard it before huh! This is the equivalant of Sunway Lagoon to the child of the 80s.

No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...