Thursday, August 25, 2011

Air Supply Concert (kinda revealing your age wor...)



OK! First thing first!

Before I went to this concert with Andrea Gail, I told Anna that I have purchased a concert ticket to AIR SUPPLY concert (with a sense of proudness and joy). Guess what was Anna reply...? GUESS? GUESS NOW???? GUESS LAAR.... It's not that hard...!??!? Hahhahah... Find I tell you! Sigh....

Lily (with heavy pretentious sigh...drama queen!!)...., you better not announce that you going to this concert to people... (here I'm wondering - WHY NOT??? DUH!). People will discover your real age!?!??! Doink Lily!!! They be saying, you that old, most people are listening to Rihanna or Boyonce (even this is so yester-years). She burst out laughing.... I have to laugh too. DAMN! She's right (am I in denial of my age? Argh.....! Sensitip tok pompuan wor...).

Anna continued this silliness and obviously I added spices & herbs & all to it. "Anna, I think you are right, I should tell people; my mom passed me her ticket since she can't make it". Anna just have to add "Don't sing nor hum to their song, say out loud that you never heard of their song before ESPECIALLY if there's a cool handsome man sitting next to you!" Hhahahahha..... what a joke my friend is.

Well, I told Andrea this, and she said "That would be interesting to see how you going to pretend through out the concert". Sure I can't maah, I was singing and humming old the way....(Seriously, they are not my era, my late dad have their album and listen during the car ride, you believe me riiiight).

And GUESS WHAT.... there were TEENAGERS sitting at the row behind us.... THE WHOLE ROW FULL OF TEENAGERS, singing and humming through out the concert. And I only knew selected songs...(shy & relieved) HEY! This ain't THAAAAAAT bad. Hahhahah....

I guess Air Supply songs cuts through all ages, eras, races, religions, countries, continents like all other music does. MUSIC is a COMMON language to all :)

He also asked the crowd to come to the front... this is like standing concert (we already standing at our seat as it is).

Annnnnnnd.... the crowd bigger, perhaps he should just do standard concert, I would have saved more money this way. Hahhahah.... cheaper-er maah....

Seriously, they are only small time star... like thiiiiiis SMALL. Hahhahhahah......




16 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

I also love listen to Air Supply. Like the song Goodbye and Out Of Love. Their song are nice.

Unknown said...

I like JB, Rihanna,Dammy Devato,Miley Cirrus,Taylor Swift, guess my age? kkekekeke

I like The eagles,Bee Gees,U2,Pink Floyd,Bread,,now guess my age again?

You are right,music see no color,no gender,no race,no age barrier and it delivers peace..

"Now and Forever" "Even the nights are better" with music.

Netster23 said...

My fav! I lve air supply! I use to sing and humming along to every tunes they play hahahah

Loves these guy and me a bit jealous la they have such a good voice :)

I would difinately go for their concerts if Linkin Park not playing that day! Hahahaha

drollgirl said...

AIR SUPPLY!?!?!??! LOLOLOLOL!

i shouldn't laugh, as i was just telling a co-worker how much i LOVE NEIL DIAMOND! no, i am not kidding!

Gil Ra Im said...

when i was in high school (Form 1), i have a teacher that was a fan of Air Supply & Scorpion. there was a time during English Week, she made us entered a singing competition, singing one of Scorpion's song. and we won! :)

//my teached had a hard time choosing between Air Supply and Scorpion. boleh tak..?haha.

i'm a universal music lover. i listens to Lifehouse. The Fray. sometimes Ne-Yo,Rihanna. sometimes James Morrison, Michael Buble.and The Beatles as well (always my fav!!), Take That and etc.

Lily Riani said...

Diana,

I think their music cuts thru all age group :) its soothing.

eugene,

you are your at heart man!!! all music go! hahahha...

Netster,

Linkin Park... err... noisy for me. But I will go to Bon Jovi ANYTIME!

Lily Riani said...

drollgirl,

no worries, i like julio iglesias, and all the oldies songs... ehehhe....

Gil Ra Im,

scorpion tuh!!! rock gak cikgu you all. kuang kuang kuang.... cikgu i suruh we all nyanyi ISABELLA... remember... ehhehe... terngiang ngiang dak skarang?

Miles Of Style said...

OMG...Air Supply. I havent heard them in ages...but I'm glad you had fun and I loved ur friends advise haha!

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Huh what's that Air Supply? Oh its a band I see have not heard of them leh not born yet my nric starts with 9 one *ahem*. Would go for Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift..kakakaka.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Those days would hitch hike all the way from Penang just to watch Hollies performing in Stadium Negara in fact all concert were held there. Those were the gooden old days, seen BeeGees, Tremoloes, and Michael Jackson in Stadium Merdeka etc. Now you know my age? Age is just a number! Lolz.

Lily Riani said...

Miles Of Style,

yeah... she's funny

bananaz,

yeah right.... everyone knows air supply. ahhahahha.... you hitch hiked from penang... those were the days when it was safe to do just that. MJ in Merdeka Stadium.... I went there tooooo!!!

you are right... age is just a number

LifeRamblings said...

i love Air Supply and their songs are so soothing to the ears. i'm still young at heart but my taste is rather old school. :)

Gracie said...

Well that looks like fun :) I don't really know many of their songs but I'm sure it was great.

Lily Riani said...

life rambling,

hahaha.... i can just imagine that, totally opposite of me.

gracie,

i thk if you hear, you would know... :)

Gil Ra Im said...

isabella? LEGENDARY! lol.

Francesca said...

looks like a great experience! xx opinionslave
/ twitter: @opinionslave







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...