Thursday, February 7, 2013

#Myanmar | In Black & White - #Olympus E-PL3

As some of you might have known, I just purchased a new camera - #Olympus E-PL3. Yeah! As much as I want to own a DSLR, I am way too lazy to carry it when traveling - HEAVY & LAZY (bad combo).

I realised there is some interesting functions in this cutesy under ART mode. So, I figure I should give it a try and have some fun - and I DID! However, I don't think I max it's capability nor I think I took any good (let alone great) shots but I kinda like the way it turned out - OLSKOOL!!!! Just the way I want it to be, a feel of old Myanmar, mebbe.

Hope you enjoy my pics.


















4 comments:

Jard The Great said...

i want a new camera too! but not olympus kot. hehehe

azuan said...

nice B&W photos! ok la ni... cantik2.

Diana Diane Teo said...

Initially I also plan to get a DSLR camera but then I just like you, heavy and lazy too. Same same lah both of us. So end up I bought SONY but now feels wanna get Olympus Pen cause I saw got many picture effects.

Jeff Chuah said...

DSLR is indeed heavy but the qualities are amazing. But your photos are lovely! Love the black and white treatment.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...