Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Ramadhan rezeki came early – Cyberview Resort and Spa





When I had my first serving of the delicious steam pomfret with chili sauce and yummy salted egg prawns, my friends kept telling me that I MUST also try the venison in black sauce (daging rusa masak hitam). Apparently I will not regret it, and they were obviously right, it was not only tasty, it was tender and cooked to perfection. I am not surprise why some of us took a second helping.
I paired the venison in black sauce dish with lemongrass rice (nasi serai) and grilled lamb which obviously made a great combination, this is aside from the second helping of the steam pomfret.



You read it right alright! It's durian Tiramisu cake by Chef Imran right here at Cyberview Resort & Spa, Cyberjaya. I took a second look when I saw the word combination – durian + tiramisu. Curious on how it’ll taste, and when I highlighted to Chef Imran, he asked “have you tried the durian ice-cream?”, nonchalantly I replied “Why, its normal durian ice-cream right?”. His eyes gleamed, with a cheeky smile he said “you haven’t tried?”. My subsequent question was obviously “Homemade?”. And you know what this humble chef did, he personally walk over to the ice-cream counter and scoop one for me, insisting I should try is homemade icecream. “You tell me what you think of this ice-cream”, eyes still gleaming… I tasted and all I can say is – go to at Cyberview Resort & Spa and try it for yourself. It is like the durian heaven and ice-cream was the dessert. I was in durian cloud nine, and what best was -  I don’t even fancy durian. I will make an exception for this. Durian tiramisu is just the tip of the iceberg, wait till you see it for yourself…


It is a known fact to many of his team that crafting menus and new recipes has always been Chef Imran's favourite task, wanting to be different while challenging and out-beating himself is the main reason that made him create Cyberview's to-die-for menu for this coming Ramadhan. Knowing the Ramadhan is a popular time to dine at hotels, Chef Imran decided to do something unique, knowing very well that most hotels and restaurant will have either a region, state of food theme, he went totally different – serving ‘fresh and live fish’. I was shocked as well upon being informed on the ‘serving live fish’, then only I learnt that the guest can choose his own ‘catch of the day’ and decide how he wants it to be cooked. Cool huh!


This doesn’t ends with creative food and fancy theme, to add to the uniqueness, Cyberview Resort & Spa is also running a weekly lucky draw whereby a winner will be selected for a 1 hour sensational ride in a hot –air balloon, the location is at Putrajaya. There’s more to come… They are also doing an early bird promotion voucher at RM95nett per adult applicable on 1st and 4th week of Ramadhan while RM108nett per adult is applicable for the entire Ramadhan month. The early bird voucher is available for grab up till end of May, 2016. As for walk-in guest, per person is at RM138nett meanwhile RM69nett for per kid.








Cyberview Resort & Spa
Persiaran Multimedia
63000 Cyberjaya
Selangor

Early bird voucher enquiry : +603-8312 7091 /7092






This Ramadhan buffet review is made possible by Bilut Extreme Park.





No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...