Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sawatdee kha Thailand



Another trip…
YEAY! But loads of worries, my quarter 1 closing and I wont be in to do funding adjustment next Tuesday & Wednesday…. Bad bad BAD!

Oh well! I need my break, my Q1 is already bas as I expected earlier since it is such a short quarter… no diff lor I guess.

This time, my little short trip will be kinda interesting as I will be going to Chiang Mai, on 2nd day proceed to Sukhothai (haven’t figure out how to get there as yet ie bus or train) then the following day will head to Bangkok, then followed by Pattaya then back to Bangkok before heading home. Andrea has a confcall with her regional office (or is it worldwide) and a wedding to attend thus FFK-ing us…ehheheh (won’t exactly call FFK since she pre-empted much earlier).

Am now at KL LCCT airport waiting for my 6:55am flight, meaning I will reach there super duper early… with me half asleep and I doubt our room is ready and available…sigh…. The original flight supposedly 10:20am but the brought forward to 6:55am, imagine my shock!

OK! I need to board now, till tonight….

SAWATDEE KHA



Hyperlink credits : LCCT, Wikipedia

3 comments:

Wenny said...

Go girl! Enjoy yourself, no point worrying about Q1 closing since you're already one foot into Thailand.

Whatever it is, it can wait ... this is something I'm beginning to adapt to myself ... hehehe ...

TG said...

Lily, enjoy yourself.. Just tell me how come you can travel so much? Haven't been able to pick that up :)

Lily Riani said...

wenny,

i agree... but i would still call office on tues to advice the emergency plan. sigh....

mkl,

i take air asia - dirt cheap. i normally book during the the promo fair or the 3million free tix given away. the rest i pay staggardly, ie i book hotel this mth, then transportation the following, by the time i travel, i paid all and only need to bring shopping and food money.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...