Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Bentong Farm – A must go, guys!



Sure curious nak tau kan, especially sebab I kata wajib. Betuk tak?
 
To be honest, I did do my part by doing some background search on the place. There’s orchard, petting zoo, camp site, fish pond yada-yada… un-amazed with what I read/see on Mr. Google. Not until I arrived at the site, the orchard was ok lah… not my kinda thing. I am more excited with the petting zoo as I love animal (only the cute and gentle ones) and what I experienced was… BEST GILER.


Hedgehog… I wanted a pic with it but I am so scared of it quills. Do you know that the hedgehog cannot shoot its quills to defend itself. And also, a hedgehogs have about 5,000 spines versus  a porcupines have around 30,000.


Then of course I ran towards the llama and alpaca. Both animals are part of the camel family - Camelidae. Llamas are larger than alpaca, and of course Alpacas have cuter with blunt nose. And I simply love alpacas fur, very very soft.

 
As I thought I am done (after seeing my wish list animal - alpaca and llama), they brought me to check out a…. WHITE CROW. Apparently, it is an albino crow – very rare indeed. In awe, I was. Definitely.


There are many more animals to be seen but I will share with you guys those that caught me off guard, such as the pink cow. Giler besar ok lembu ni, ke kerbau?


And then, there’ wallaby. You need not go to Australia to show you kids a wallaby, just drop by Bentong Farm jer.


Then there’s the famous black swam of which reminded me of Perth, Australia.
 
Recently, Bentong Farm welcomes a new animal friend – Nyala, the beautiful spiral-horned antelope native to southern Africa.
 
As when I thought I have seen them all, I was informed that they are building a camp site on top of the hill. Not glamping tau, camping minus all the glams staff. I have a feeling it will be super hot… be weary on the weather and have the right expectation if you plan to camp here. Panas lit-lit tauuuuu.
 
 
In a gist, these are the reason why you should visit Bentong Farm.
1. Their petting zoo is SUPER clean with NO bad smell. I believe it is because of the running water, good animal food and frequent cleaning.
2. ONLY 2hrs from KL. Dekat jer...
3. Affordable in price
4. Interesting animals : Llama, alpaca, WHITE crow, BLACK swan, PINK cow, wallaby, giant tortoise, hedge hock and many more.
5. The staff knows their stuff, kept explaining to me about the animals
6. There's a camp site up on the hill.
Watch my video here : https://bit.ly/3AkFORK 


The Bentong Farm is the same company that manages KL Tower Petting Zoo as well as Farm In The City.
 
The Bentong Farm
https://www.facebook.com/thebentongfarm/
Kampung Orang Asli Lebak
Batu 3, Jalan Chamang
Bentong, Pahang


MyKad Rate
Adult RM 48.00
Child RM 38.00

Operating Hours
Weekdays : 10am-6pm
Weekend : 9.30am-6pm
(Closed every Tuesday)
 
 
Let’s Go Fruits & Farm Treasure 2022 Media Fam Trip is organized by Tourism Malaysia Wilayah Timur in partnership with all its sponsors.
#FruitNFarmTreasure2022 #CutiCutiMalaysia #JomKePantaiTimur #TourismMalaysiaWilayahTimur

No comments:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...